Daktronics, Inc. Commitment to Privacy
Information Daktronics, Inc. Collects and Use
The information Daktronics, Inc. collects includes:
- Personal Information (Employment)
- Company Name/Organization
- Address/Geographical Location
- Phone Numbers
- E-mail Address
- Reference Code
- Products Interested In
Daktronics, Inc. does not share, sell or distribute data with any third parties except when necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or when required by law.
iCIMS provides E-Recruiting services for Daktronics, Inc. This third party collects personal identifiable information and shares this information with Daktronics, Inc. for employment purposes.
- Users can create/edit their profiles via SSL secured server.
- Lost passwords can be retrieved automatically and sent via email to the user.
- For technical issues with profile, contact Daktronics, Inc. with the contact information provided below.
- Verification of the user will be required for modifications or removal of the profile.
- Daktronics, Inc. may access and deactivate/remove profiles that are abused, misused, or inactive.
- Daktronics, Inc. employees and employment candidates may also contact Human Resources with any questions, concerns, or inquiries regarding their personal information.
- If a user, wants to subscribe (opt-in) to Daktronics, Inc. newsletter(s), Daktronics, Inc or our third party vendors will use the user name and e-mail address to send the newsletter. Daktronics, Inc. may obtain the use of personal identifiable information for promotional activities, contests and surveys for marketing purposes.
- Daktronics, Inc. may access and deactivate/remove profiles that are abused, misused or inactive.
- If a user wants to subscribe (opt-in) to Daktronics, Inc. Investor Relations news and event alert, RSS feeds, and shareholder briefcase, Daktronics, Inc. or our third party vendors will use the user name and e-mail address to send information the user subscribed. Daktronics, Inc. may obtain the use of personal identifiable information for promotional activities, contests and surveys for marketing purposes.
- Daktronics, Inc. uses aggregate information from Google Analytics for improvements of the Daktronics, Inc. website.
- No personal identifiable information is being distributed to Google Analytics. Google Analytics tracking tool with aggregate information is used for Daktronics, Inc. marketing purposes. Such aggregate information/stats being collected include geographical location, page tracking, submission of forms, ISP, computer hardware/software specifications and many other stats, but no personal information is being used. Daktronics, Inc. does not collect any personally identifiable information about the user.
Some Daktronics.com pages may contain cookies, which is a small text file stored on user's computer hard drive. No personal identifiable information is retrieved from the user's computer except the user's language. Using the language provided will configure and personalize the webpage.
Daktronics, Inc. commitment to data security
Users can determine if the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is active to provide security encryption for data to be transferred on the Internet without releasing sensitive information in to the wrong hands. To determine if the webpage is secured, view the prefix of the internet address, it should be https://. Daktronics, Inc. works hard with the third party service to provide a high-level of encryption to sensitive information entered on Daktronics, Inc. website.
Daktronics, Inc. commitment to Children's Privacy (COPPA)
Daktronics, Inc. website's target audience is people older than 13. Daktronics, Inc. website does not collect or maintain personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13, but users under that age may visit Daktronics.com and be tracked by Google Analytics for marketing purposes. Children under the age of 13, who want to submit personal identifiable information, are required to have verifiable parental consent.
Safe Harbor's Seven Principles
Daktronics, Inc. complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Daktronics, Inc. has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor privacy principles.
We will make sure you are kept informed about the purposes for which we collect and use personal information, how you can choose to limit that information's use and disclosure, and how to contact us with any questions, comments, concerns, or complaints.
You may opt-out at any time from permitting us to disclose your personal information to third parties or permitting us to use your personal information for a purpose other than for which it was originally collected.
We will not disclose any sensitive information or use it for a purpose other than for which it was originally collected without our explicit permission.
Daktronics, Inc. does not share, sell, or distribute personal information with or to third parties except when necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or when required by law.
In the event it becomes necessary to distribute personal information to a third party, we will (1) abide by the above Notice and Choice principles and (2) ensure that that third party is Safe Harbor compliant, or enter into a written agreement with them to ensure they provide the same level of privacy protection to the information as is required by the Safe Harbor principles.
You may request access to your personal information at any time during normal business hours in order to review it and, as necessary, correct, amend, or delete inaccurate information. You may need to pay a processing fee. You may submit a request for access to your personal information via the contact information below.
We will take reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We will ensure that any personal information which is collected will be relevant to the purpose for which it is collected and that it is used in a manner compatible with that purpose. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that collected data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
We will periodically perform self-assessments to ensure that we are in full compliance with the Safe Harbor principles.
You are encouraged to contact us at the below contact information if you have any concern, question, or complaint regarding our privacy practices. We will do our best to properly address and resolve the cause of your inquiry. In the event you are not fully satisfied with the manner in which we address your concern, we agree to dispute resolution using the European Union Data Protection Authorities ("DPAs"). We will cooperate with the DPAs in the investigation and resolution of concerns brought to their attention.
For more information about the Safe Harbor Principles, please visit the U.S. Department of Commerce's Website at http://export.gov/safeharbor/.
How to contact Daktronics, Inc.
201 Daktronics Drive
PO Box 5128
Brookings, SD 57006-5128