720,560 square feet of manufacturing space.
Unlike many of our competitors who purchase overseas, we believe in designing and manufacturing almost all of our subassemblies used in our products, including digits and display modules.
The main manufacturing facilities are located at our corporate headquarters in Brookings, SD, with additional facilities in Sioux Falls, SD; Redwood Falls, Minnesota; and Shanghai, China. Our manufacturing capabilities include circuit board manufacture, electronic assembly, metal fabrication, welding, painting, final assembly, testing and shipping.
Manufacturing Facilities Facts
- Flow through facility with multiple final assembly areas
- Automated LED/electronic component insertion
- 100% solid state electronics
- Conformal coating on drive electronics
- Environmentally-sealed digits and modules
- Printed circuit board fabrication
- Wave solder and aqueous wash
- Computerized metal fabrication
- Proprietary calibration systems
- Multiple paint booths and overhead cranes
- Component and system test facilities
- Indoor shipping and loading