Basketball Stanchion Display
Daktronics SDN-330 Indoor Stanchion Displays maximize advertising space by introducing LED signage right next to the game action. With this technology, you can give prime exposure to your sponsors right beside the goal and shot clock, guaranteeing increased attention to ads. Our product uses the outstanding brightness and detailed image reproduction of premium 3-in-1 SMD (surface-mount device) LED technology to ensure your sponsors' brand is shown with pristine image quality to the entire audience.
W = 3' 5.2"
D = 0' 9"
||Show Control System
||Cabinet Construction: Steel and Aluminum (corrosion resistant)
||Semi-gloss black only
New Unique Advertising Opportunities
A recent NCAA rule change gives schools a new way to generate sponsorship revenue by adding LED signs to their basketball stanchions.
Stanchion displays have proved to be a popular advertising medium due to the camera shots on television and spectator views. Stanchion displays offered by Daktronics integrate easily into existing display networks.
"For those schools getting new center-hungs, it's been an automatic add-on as part of their purchase. It's becoming more standardized than just a secondary piece," said Charley Bocklet, Daktronics' regional sales manager for the Mid-Atlantic and New England.
Wondering what it would cost to add a stanchion display to your arena?
Stanchion Display Pricing Request
Additional Product Information
- Line/Column Spacing: 6 mm
- Matrix Size (HxW): 48 pixels x 144 pixels per face
- Calibration: Full depth, LED to LED
- Calibrated Intensity: 2000 nits (cd/m2)
- LED Refresh Rate: 4,800 Hz
- LED Lifetime: 100,000 hours
- Viewing Angle: 170° horizontal, +60°/-80° vertical
- Temperature Rating: -40° to 95° Fahrenheit (-40° to 35° Celsius)
- Graphic Capability: Animations, advertisements, logos & text (no live video)
- Communication: Fiber Optic (50/125 μm multi-mode)
- Display Power: 60 Watts avg., 234 Watts max.
- Display Weight: 50 lb (23 kg)
- Processing: 22 bit (distributed)
- Color Capacity: 16 bit (281 trillion colors)
- Dimming: 256 levels
- Service Access: Top
Don't let corrosion bring your scoreboard down on game day. Daktronics weather-sealed digits significantly increase reliability and product performance. No other LED scoreboard manufacturer offers this kind of protection.
View Outdoor Digits
- 1/8 inch layer of weather-tight silicone gel
- Applied to front and back of internal digits
- Completely seals out moisture
- Unmatched resistance to the harshest of conditions
Your main scoreboard provides vital information, but the enhancements surrounding the scoreboard make the most impact in a facility. Daktronics is constantly developing new options and enhancements to accompany scoreboards. Browse through your scoreboard options to see how you can create a unique display.
Start Your Personal Consultation
One of our local experts will advise you on the best products for your facility, all at no cost to you.