- What are the different rights associated to the user roles in Venus Control Suite?
- Who should be an administrator in my Venus Control Suite account?
- Can I add a user that only has access to reports?
- Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted
Currently Venus Control Suite has three user roles. Expansion of these roles is planned for future release.
- Administrator: User role has full rights. User is able to add additional users, reset passwords if needed, and view and change the display settings. Daktronics recommends having at least two Administrators.
- Example User: Owner, Manager, or IT Manager
- Standard: User role has access to the Dashboard, Media Library, and Playlists. They will be able to create/upload content and schedule the content.
- Example User: Assistant Manager or Secretary
- Basic: User role has access to add or remove Accounts and run Reports, which is only available in Venus Pro and Venus Elite.
- Example User: Business Manager.