- When updating to Venus 1500 v4.22, the installer prompts for a restart after Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 installs.
- When "YES" is clicked, the computer restarts but Venus installer does not continue when computer boots back up.
- When "NO" is clicked, the installer closes and never proceeds to the Venus installation.
- Venus 1500 v4.22
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 Operating Systems
- Venus 1500 v4.22 requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 to be installed and is needing a restart after that. The installer was not programmed to continue the Venus installation after the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 installation.
- This is normal operation, restart the computer and continue installing Venus 1500 v4.22.
- Click "NO" when Venus installer asks for a restart after Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 installation completes.
- Run the setup file for Venus 1500 v4.22 again and Venus installer will continue installing Venus 1500 v4.22.
- After installation of Venus 1500 v4.22 is complete, restart the computer when it prompts you in order to apply Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 installation.
NOTE: If "No" is clicked for restart prompt after .NET Framework 4.6 installation completes and then .NET Framework 4.6 installer shows up again when setup is opened again, restart the computer and then launch setup and Venus should continue it's installation. This has so far only been present on computer with Windows 8 or 8.1 operating systems.