- How do I enable Lineup Scoring Decision in DSTI?
- DSTI (min version 18.104.22.168)
- DakStats Interface (min version 4.89)
- Download the latest version of DSTI from DakFiles if not already installed.
- Open DSTI by going to Start > All Programs > Daktronics > or double-click the DSTI icon on the desktop.
- Ensure the Sport is set to Baseball/Softball and the Interface is set to DakStats.
- Go to the Control menu and verify Show Lineup Scoring Decision is checked.
In the “DSTI DSBA SCOREBOARD” RTD stream, the HOME/VISITOR LINEUP # - BATTING AVERAGE fields will now output a shortened scoring decision description.