- How do I clean the acrylic scorers table covers?
- Disconnect power to the table(s) and disengage all latches that may be ganging the tables together. If this is a single table, remove the protective padding on one side of the table.
- Carefully remove the acrylic from one table at a time by sliding it out the open side of the table.
- Lay the acrylic flat on a surface of clean cotton towels to prevent scratching.
- Using a solution of mild soapy water* in a spray bottle, mist the surface of the acrylic.
- Wipe down the surface with a clean dry cotton towel, removing any streaks as you go.
- Once the acrylic is dry, flip it over and repeat the process on the other side.
- Re-install the acrylic into the table, and wash any other tables as needed.
* A few drops of dish soap in a gallon of water is all that is needed. Do not use cleaners containing ammonia as this can yellow the acrylic.