- How to enable Emergency Alerts in Venus Control Suite.
- How do I subscribe my display to receive NCMEC AMBER Alerts in Venus Control
- Venus Prime
- Venus Pro
- Venus Elite
- Log into Venus Control Suite.
- Click on Displays from the main menu.
- Select the display name you desire to subscribe to alerts.
- Click on the Emergency Alerts section.
- Turn the toggle to On.
- Enter in the five-digit zip code you wish to display alerts for and click the plus sign.
- Repeat step 6 for any additional zip codes you wish to subscribe to.
- Set up the configuration for how long you want the alert to run on the display.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
Note: The display must meet all of the below requirements for AMBER Alerts.
- Width greater than or equal to 144 pixels
- Height greater than 96 pixels
- Area greater than or equal to 16,128 square pixels
- Aspect ratio less than 5