- What Content Studio Real Time Data (RTD) fields are available for NFL teams?
- The following inputs are available for NFL Teams in Content Studio:
- Game In Progress: Football
- The Game In Progress folder contains real time data fields that come from the All Sport 5000. Game-level stats, such as guest and home team names, play clock and game time, scores, time outs, quarter, possession, down and distance all can be found in this section.
- Out-of-town Scores: NFL and Expanded NFL
- The Out-of-Town Scores folder contains RTD fields that are used when using Sports Wire 4000 with the STATS driver and these include guest and home team name, team score, quarter, possession, down and distance, and game leaders in passing, rushing, and receiving categories.
- The Expanded folder contains the top 3 game leaders from the above categories as well as the game leaders in kicking and defense.
- This feature is available as an add on for most systems. Contact technical support if interested in using Out of Town Scores from STATS.
- For a list of available out of town stat fields, visit the Sports Wire 4000 Product Specs page and look under the column Out of Town Data.
- Game Stats: NFL
- The Game Stats folder contains the real time data fields that are being sent from NFL GSIS. This information contains both game and team level information, including team score by quarter, team rushing, passing, and penalty stats, as well as 3rd down % and team individual leaders. For a complete list of the available game stats fields visit the NFL GSIS Product Specs and look under the heading Scoreboard Statistics Categories.
- Requested Stats: Individual, Team, and Drive Summary NFL
- Requested stats provide individual player and team, game and season stat information. A requested stat is used to request the statistics of a certain player on either team, or a specific team, at any given time. Some of these stats include passing attempts and completions, passing yardage, rushing attempts, rushing yardage, receptions, interceptions, tackles, sacks, punts, kick off and punt return yardage, field goals made and attempted, starting yard line and number of first downs for that drive.
- For more information on using requested stats, visit What is the best practice for building a requested stats button in Display Studio, DD3089561?
- For a list of all of the available requested stats fields, visit the NFL GSIS Product Specs and look under the heading Requested Stats Features.
- Weekly and Season Leaders
- The Weekly and Season Leaders folders contain the real time data fields that are being sent from NFL GSIS. This information provides the top 10 individual leaders for the week and season in passing, rushing, receiving, kicking, total defense, and sacks.
- Team Rankings
- The Team Rankings folder contains the real time data fields that are being sent from NFL GSIS and includes stats such as the top 10 team leaders in overall offense, rushing, receiving, passing, scoring, punting, kick off returns, punt returns, field goals, tackles, sacks, forced fumbles and recoveries, defense yards per game, and defense points per game.
- Fantasy Stats (Sports Wire) NFL
- The Fantasy Stats folder contains the real time data fields that are being sent from the NFL through Sports Wire 4000 and include the top 25 fantasy leaders in kicking, passing, receiving, and rushing.
- This feature is available as an add on for most systems. Contact technical support if interested in using Fantasy Stats from STATS.
NOTE: Depending on the system configuration, there may be more or less options than shown here.
For more information on Requested Stats, watch the video below: