- How to configure my All Sport Pro to rules profile for basketball?
- Product Family: Sport Software and Interfaces
- Product: All Sport Pro UX
- Components: Rules Profiles for Basketball
- Control System:
Create a custom rules profile:
- Log in and open the All Sport Pro application.
- Double-click the All Sport Pro desktop icon to open the application in your default web browser.
- Enter your Username and Password, and then click Login. The default Username is “admin” and the default Password is “pa$$word”.
- Select the icon in the top left corner and pick Rules from the slide out.
- Check an existing profile that matches the sport and level that you will be scoring for.
- Verify the Periods, Clocks and Bonus, the Timeouts and the Horn settings.
- If a change is needed:
- Click on the Copy button to make a clone.
- Name your clone appropriately. For example: High School- 6 minute periods.
- Make any edits.
How to use my All Sport Pro to display basketball player stats?