The gap between the lines is larger than it should be even though:
- Venus 1500 and the display are configured correctly.
- Venus 1500 is at the most recent version.
- The firmware on the display is at the most recent version.
- The display has been defragmented.
- The display has been cleared of messages and reset. Then had messages re-published.
- The messages themselves have no formatting errors or extra returns or spaces in the writing.
- None of the writing is bold.
Product Family: Message Displays
Control System: Venus 1500 V4, Content Studio
- More than one line of text per text box.
- Create a text box for each line of text and position where needed.
- As in, instead of hitting enter within the text box to create a new line below the first one, create a whole new text box with that writing and position it below the first.
- Be sure the dashed green lines around each text box do not overlap each other or extend beyond the yellow boundary.