How to verify LiveStats IAU settings for NCAA Volleyball communication?
- Product Family: Sport Software and Controllers
- Product: DSTI - Daktronics Scoring and Timing Interface for Volleyball
- Component: COM file
- Control System: NCAA Volleyball, NCAA LiveStats for Volleyball (NLS for Volleyball), Genius Sports
Do this if the Com File is NOT appearing in the specified folder or the file is not named correctly. For details, See: How do I install DSTI for the LiveStats for NCAA Volleyball COM file?
- With LiveStats and the In-Arena Utility or IAU tool up and running, navigate C:\Volleyball and verify if LiveStats is currently writing a COM file to the location. The file should be named comfile.sb.
- If a COM file is available, check to see if DSTI is reading the file by selecting View Data in DSTI. If data is present, verify that stats can be sent to the display by playing stat related content.
Verify the LiveStats IAU settings.
- If a COM file is NOT appearing in the specified folder, or the file is not named correctly, do the following:
- In the Live Stats IAU tool, select volleyball as your sport.
- In the IAU tool ensure the IP address is set to localhost and the port is set to 7677.
- Select connections and verify there is a connection set up to output to Daktronics and verify the settings with the image below. If there is not an output configured, configure one based on these settings.
- Format: Stat Crew Serial Scoreboard
- File Name Mode: Custom
- Filename: comfile.sb
- The location needs to be sent to the mapped network folder on the DSTI machine that the customer has created.
- The COM file should now be available in C:\Volleyball
- Check to see if DSTI is reading the file by selecting View Data in DSTI.
- If data is present, verify that stats can be sent to the display by playing stat related content.