Note: For software updates and creative content subscriptions, please log in to your AJT service portal
How to change NCAA period from 1st to 1Q for Women's basketball?
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Basektball SportApp
- Control System: AJT Systems a Division of Daktronics, NCAA Basketball
This batch script allows you to change the period for womens basketball from 1st to 1Q. If the period needs to be set back to using 1st it can also be done.
The SportApp should be closed when running the period batch script.
- Click on the link https://dashboard.ajtsystems.com/download/ncaa-women-period-batch-script/?wpdmdl=5205&masterkey=5a83541084b8c, to download the NCAA period batch script.
- Unzip the folder, right click the SetPeriodsTo1Q.bat and run it as admin.
- The command window will popup while the script runs.
- When its done press a key on completion to close the window.
- Launch the SportApp and set your league to NCAA Women, the periods should have Q for all periods instead of ending with st, nd, rd, etc.
- To set the Women's NCAA league back to using st, nd, rd close the app and run the script SetPeriodsTo1ST.bat
- When the app is launched the NCAA Women periods should end in st, nd, rd instead of a Q.