- How to configure my All Sport Pro to display volleyball player stats?
- Product Family: Sport Software and Interfaces
- Product: All Sport Pro UX
- Components: rules profiles for Volleyball
- Control System:
The All Sport Pro can capture/display 2 different player stats. For volleyball, the default is to display player aces and player kills. Follow the steps below to show something different. Options are Aces, Assists, Blocks, Digs and Kills.
Answer/StepsLog in and open the All Sport Pro application.
- Double-click the All Sport Pro desktop icon to open the application in your default web browser.
- Enter your Username and Password, and then click Login. The default Username is “admin” and the default Password is “pa$$word”.
Create a home team and guest team roster for the game
Open a game with a Rule Profile:
Track player stats during the game
The In-Game interface of the All Sport Pro will show buttons for the 2 player stats selected in the profile. The example below shows Dig and Kills.
- Click on the player stats buttons.
- A slide out will show the list of players that are in-game.
- Click on the player number to assign that stat to that player.