Note: For software updates and creative content subscriptions, please log in to your AJT service portal
- How do I create a script button in Display Studio that plays Camino content?
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Camino, Display Studio
- Control System: AJT Systems a Division of Daktronics, Show Control System, Live Clips
When the DMP-8000 or Live Clips machine is licensed for playback, extra extensions appear in Display Studio (.tts & .xml) for play commands.
Play the Camino xml file.
- Choose DMP-8000 Play Control.
- Choose the zone/window the button will be controlling. Use the search bar above the zones to filter zones if needed.
- Choose Play.
- Choose the content to be played by clicking Add and navigating to the correct folder housing the desired content.
Click save and then click the button to test it.
Now, with the content running, Display Studio can get a list of timelines that are available to be triggered.
Play the Camino timeline:
Step 1: Choose DMP-8000 Play Control.
Step 2: Choose the zone/window the button will be controlling. Use the search bar above the zones to filter zones if needed.
Step 3: Choose Play Timeline
Step 4: Select a Timeline
Save, and then click the button to test it.