Note: For software updates and creative content subscriptions, please log in to your AJT service portal
- How do I resize logos for a SportApp template?
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Live Book GFX®, SportApp
- Component: logos
- Control System: AJT Systems a Division of Daktronics
Minimum requirements for logos:
- 500 x 500 pixels
- DPI=150 or higher
- preferred formats:
- .PNG w/transparency
In Photoshop Open a new document with the following:
The background contents can either be white or transparent depending on the score bug that you are creating logos for.
On the canvas, place a logo that you already know fits on the template that you are resizing it for. With the ruler tool, make a boarder for it in order to know what size you need to resized the new logo.
Place your new logo on the canvas and resize it so it fits inside the rectangle.
After you have resized your logo, save it as a .png file.
Adding the logo to SportApp:
- Navigate to the Media Asset Management Folder: C:\ProgramData\AJT Systems\MAM
- Select the sport.
- Drop the logo into the appropriate folder:
- LeagueAssets: for team logos and player headshots
- NetworkLogos: for network logos
- SponsorLogos: for sponsor logos