- How to adjust seams through NovaStar software?
- Product Family: Sender Box
- Product: Nova MCTRL 600, Nova MCTRL 660, NovaStar VX4S
- Components: NovaLCT-Mars
- Control System: World Wide Gold, Limited Compliance Gold, NPP Control using transmit common/open protocol
- This includes but not limited to DVN-4003, J Series, U Series, Q Series, JVX, QVN-1000, and ZPN.
adjust- Do this if you see bright or white lines between cabinets. However, this is not needed if an overall
camera calibration is planned.
From the Tools menu, navigate to Quickly Adjust Dark or Bright Lines.
Select Adjust Dark or Bright Lines(A).
Choose Quickly Adjust.
Under Select Screen, choose the appropriate serial port, serial number and position of... from the drop-downs.
- After choosing the display, the program will display a corresponding splicing topology.
- Locate the specific location that bright dark line shines upon the topological graph on
- In the program, click on the cabinet that needs adjustment.
- Use the mouse to directly click the four edges or vertices of the box body selected.
- When the edges and vertices are highlighted in yellow, all pixels are selected. When they are highlighted in green, only some pixels will be adjusted.
- Double click the highlighted line to adjust the thickness of the line.
- The corresponding section should be visible on the physical display.
Choose the color that needs to be adjusted.
Click Save to HW to save the current adjustment to the hardware. Click Save to File to backup the adjustments for later recovery.
- Select the method: RGB Prior or White Prior.
- Use the slider bars to the right to adjust the level desired.
- Repeat this process for the remaining colors.
Related ResourcesHow do I adjust color temperature, brightness and contrast on NovaStar controlled display?