- How do I duplicate a Web Presentation?
- How do I create a copy of a Web Presentation?
- Launch and log into Venus Control Suite by following, How do I log into Venus Control Suite?
- Select Media from the left side menu.
- Click the thumbnail of the Web Presentation you would like to duplicate.
- A window will slide in from the right, click on the pencil in the upper left of that window.
- The Web Presentation will open in the Web Presentation tool.
- To make a copy of this Web Presentation, click the blue arrow drop down next to the Save button. Click "Save As".
- A pop up will appear that allows you to name the duplicated version.
- Now, the original will remain as it was prior to "Save as" and there will be a copied version open in the Web Presentation.
- Make any changes necessary.
When done, click the blue save button and exit to the Media Library.
Follow these steps for more details on creating Web Presentations: How do I create a presentation using the Venus Control Suite Web Compositor?