Display Studio Stuck on "Starting Scripting Service Screen."
- Network connections are set properly
- Can locate other machines on the network (DMP, VIP)
- Firewalls are off.
Product Family: Control System
Product: Display Studio
Component: Daktronics Services
Daktronics Services are not running.
Use the following command cntr+alt+del to bring up Task Manager.
- Click on Task Manager then click on Display Studio, end the task.
- Right click on My Computer or Computer and select Manage (you will need admin rights).
- Select Services.
- Ensure all Daktronics Services are running. Manually start the services that are not.
- Ensure AVG firewall is turned off.
- Restart Display Studio and make sure it boots up.
NOTE: You need to end Display Studio in task manager>processes