How do I enter player points into All Sport Pro Basketball?
- Product Family: Sport Software and Interfaces
- Product: All Sport Pro UX
- Components: Player Stats
- Control System:
- In an open game, Click the +1, +2, +3 , or -1 buttons to increase or decrease the score.
Note: You can also double-click the score and type in a new value.
- If a roster is assigned to the team and there are in-game players, a list of jersey numbers will appear next to the scoring buttons.
- Click on the player to assign the score.
The score assignment can be verified below in the team rosters.
Making a correction to the point assignment:
If a correction is needed, click on the -1 and select the player to remove the points from.
For bulk editing, click on the the edit menu by the applicable Team name and choose Edit Score.