How to update firmware on NovaStar sending cards or receiving cards?
- Product Family: Sender Box
- Product: Nova MCTRL300, Nova MCTRL 600, Nova, MCTRL 660, NovaStar VX4S
- Components: NovaLCT-Mars
- Control System: Gold family or NPP Control using transmit common/open protocol, includes but not limited to DVN-4003, J Series, U Series, Q Series
Caution: Updating firmware can cause compatibility issues between the sender card and the display hardware. Only update from the advice of NovaStar Support.
- Log into a the sender box as an administrator. See: How do I log into and install software for the NovaStar NovaLCT-Mars Sender Box?
- Run NovaLCT-Mars, move the cursor over the Advanced User Login (A) and click the button.
- Login with the password “admin”
- To access the Load Program window, type “admin” on the blank.
- Choose right communication port→click Sending Card FPGA→click Refresh to finish firmware version check.
- Choose sending card FPGA or receiving card FPGA.
- Click Program path and choose right data.
- Click update to finish update.