How to configure All Sport Pro rules?
- How to create custom rules in the All Sport Pro?
Product Family: Sports Product, Software
Components: Rules Profiles
Control System: All Sport Pro UX
New games are created based upon game rules. This collection of preset rules or profiles make game set up faster and more standardized. Original profiles cannot be changed or deleted, but they can be cloned and edited.
- Log in and open the All Sport Pro application.
- Click the hamburger icon in the top left corner of the All Sport Pro user interface and pick
Rules from the slide out.
- Select an existing profile that closely matches what you are trying to use. (Use the Filters to sort rules by sport.)
- Click on the Copy button to make a clone.
- Update the clone's Profile name and change desired settings.
- Choose period/sets and clock defaults.
- Choose timeout default times.
- Choose stats you want to display. (if available)
- Choose horn preferences.