- Display was previously working as intended. (know wiring was correct)
- NovaStar controlled display looks checkered or garbled after hardware changes.
- Product Family: Sender Box
- Product: Nova MCTRL 600, Nova MCTRL 660, NovaStar VX4S, NovaStar brand sender box and receiver cards
- Components: NovaLCT-Mars
- Control System: Gold family or NPP Control using transmit common/open protocol, includes but not limited to DVN-4003, J Series, U Series, Q Series
A new sender box or receiver card was added and the config files were corrupt or not loaded properly.
- Locate a base configuration file and load it.
- The panel adjust may also need to be updated with the new config.
For Temporary Operation
- users can download and import a config file from another card.
Note: Trying to pull/import system files from sender box to sender box can cause problems. The system configuration can corrupt the receiver card configurations.
How do I replace a NovaStar Sender Box?
Support Hub - Installing NovaStar Control System: connecting and configuring