Note: For software updates and creative content subscriptions, please log in to your AJT service portal
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Live Book GFX, SportApp
- Components: OES Controller Integration
- Control System: AJT Systems a Division of Daktronics
Connect the usb to serial cable
- Connect the usb to serial cable to the laptop.
- On the serial end of the usb to serial cable connect a RS232 cable.
- Connect the other end of the RS232 cable to the back of the OES controller.
Verify the usb to serial points to com 1
- Click on the windows start menu and type device manager and click on the icon.
- Click on Ports drop down, the usb serial port should say com1.
- If the com port doesn’t show com 1 right click on it, click on properties to change the port number.
- Click on the port settings tab, advanced and use the com port number drop down to choose com 1 from the drop down.
- Press ok to add the change.
- The usb to serial port should now show com 1.
Get clock data to the sportapp
- Launch the SportApp.
- Click on the settings menu icon on the lower right of the user interface to view the SportApp settings.
- Choose OES basketball (new) from the dropdown box.
- Click on the scoreboard feed - Feed Options on the right to verify the connection is set to Serial.
- Click on the SOURCE FROM FEED drop down to confirm the clock, score, period and other options are set to auto instead of manual. This is indicated by a highlighted icon.
- Start the clock from the controller, the data should show up on the SportApp user interface and on the scorebug.
- The scoreboard notification on the base of the
SportApp user interface will show data ok to confirm its getting data from the controller.