Note: For software updates and creative content subscriptions, please log in to your AJT service portal
- How to get data from the All Sport Dak controller to the Live Book GFX
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: SportApp, Live Book
- Components: All Sport CG
- Control System: AJT Systems a Division of Daktronics
Connect the usb to serial cable
- Connect the usb to serial cable to the laptop.
- On the serial end of the usb to serial cable connect a RS232 cable.
- Connect the other end of the RS232 cable and a null modem to the control port of the All Sport CG.
- Connect the data port of the
All Sport CG to the J2 output on the back of the Dak All Sport 5000 controller.
Verify the usb to serial points to com 1
- Click on the windows start menu and type device manager and click on the icon.
- Click on Ports drop down, the usb serial port should say com1.
- If the com port doesn’t show com 1 right click on it, click on properties to change the port number.
- Click on the port settings tab, advanced and use the com port number drop down to choose com 1 from the dropdown.
- Press ok to add the change.
- The usb to serial port should now show com 1.
Get clock data to the sportapp
- Launch the SportApp.
- Click on the settings menu icon on the lower right of the UI to view the SportApp settings
- Choose Dak 5000 Tv w Shot clock tenths from the dropdown box.
- Click on the scoreboard feed settings on the right to verify the connection is set to serial.
- Click on the SOURCE FROM FEED drop down to confirm the clock, score, period and other options are set to auto instead of manual.
- Click OK to save changes.
- The scoreboard notification on the base of the user interface will show data OK to confirm its getting data from the controller.
Start the clock from the All Sport controller, the data should show up on the SportApp user interface and on the scorebug.