Note: For software updates and creative content subscriptions, please log in to your AJT service portal
- How to configure a Live Book GFX® system using internal key?
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Live Book SportApp
- Component: Internal key wire diagram
- Control System: AJT Systems a Division of Daktronics
With this configuration, you can monitor the Score Bug that is internally keyed over the input video from within the user interface.
First, reference: "How do I physically connect components of the Live Book GFX® system?"
To make input/output connections for internal keying to prepare for direct uplink of video with score bug:
- Connect the camera feed to Input 2.
- Connect Output 2 to Input 1 so that you can monitor the program output of the system.
- Connect Output 1 to an encoder or other device for uplink.
- Optionally, connect the top right Reference In connection to a reference signal (black burst or tri-level) generator.
In addition to these physical connections, connections must be configured via the SportApp software.
See illustration below:
Note that the switcher return path is optional, and it can also come from the IO box itself
- SDI Input 1 is switcher return path
- SDI Input 2 is Live in for internal key over
- Connect SDI out 2 to Input 1 for a keyed confidence monitor over live when yu are in internal keying mode
Use SDI Input 1 for DVE or OCR
- You should set SDI reference to Input 2 for internal keying
- You should set SDI reference to Input 1 or internal for OCR/DVE