Note: For software updates and creative content subscriptions, please log in to your AJT service portal
- How do I insert graphics into Live Book?
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Live Book, SportApp
- Components: TriCaster
- Control System: AJT Systems a Division of Daktronics
Create a show
1. From the SportsApp program, click on INSERT EDITOR (along the bottom). From the icon on the right of the show drop down, click on
+New Show to create a new show.
2. Give the show a name and browse to the location of the folder that contains the insert graphic templates.
Edit a show:
1. Click on the show icon and choose edit show from the drop down menu. Change the name of the show and press ok.
2. The name change will be visible on the show drop down bar
Copy a show:
1. Click on the show icon and choose duplicate show from the drop down menu. Add a new show name when the copy show dialog pops up.
2. The show drop down contains the recently copied show.
Delete a show:
1. Click on the show icon and choose the delete show icon from the drop down menu.
2. When the confirm choice dialog comes up press ok. The show gets removed and the default show appears on the drop down bar.
Add a page
1. Click on the plus icon from the pages menu to add a page. When the new page dialog pops up select a template from the template drop down.
2. The call up number, page name and layer are visible in the pages list.
3. The page playout also contains the call up number, page name and layer the page is on.
4. The page data field to the right contains the fields that makeup the page.
5. For comparison pages, click on the home or visitor icon and choose a player from the drop down list. Player driven data gets populated from the imported or created team roster. Team logos, player headshots, network or sponsor logos appear in the extended data field editor when they are clicked on or added.
6. Edit the fields in the page data field panel, save the changes and press preview.
7. The scorebug plays off and the page plays on. The page playout shows the call up number when the page is loaded in the preview window.
8. Press the PRG or update button to send the page to the program window.
9. The page playout shows the call up number in red when the page is loaded in the program window.
10. Clear the page from the program window by pressing the page playouts clear program button. The call up number in the page playout changes from red to green.
11. Clear the page from the preview window by pressing the page playouts clear preview button. The scorebug plays on when the page plays off.
Call up a page
1. Press F12 to type a call up number in the page playout call up edit box. If the number matches a call up number in the pages list it will show in the page playout.
2. If the page isn't in the pages list the editor responds by stating the page isn't available.
Edit, Copy or Delete Pages:
Edit a page:
1. To Edit a page, click the pencil icon to change the page description and call up number.
2. The change is visible in both the pages list and page playout.
Copy a page:
1. Add some data to the current page. Press the duplicate icon, when the copy page dialog loads change the call up number and description.
2. The saved copy is added to the pages list.
Delete a page:
1. With the page selected press the
trash can icon.
2. The selected page is cleared from the pages list and page playout.