How to update Globus clusters controllers.
Product Family: Transportation
Product: AF-6710 data display
Components: Globus cluster controller
Control System: DVS Server software, Tight VNC or VNC Viewer
Note: This assumes the firmware is on the computer already.
Note: You will want to restart the display before doing the steps below.
Log into the SBC using VNC or Tight VNC.
- Enter the password.
- Close all applications that are running (DVS server).
- Navigate to C:\DakConfig\Test\RGB_Test-Script. Note: Depending on version of controller this program could be located in Temp folder instead of DakConfig.
- Select RGB_Test-Script.
- Select Display_Test tab.
- Select Test_Display.
- Select the cluster you are updating verify it responds correctly. See below
- Once verified close command prompt window.
- DVS= Data Vision Software
- Globus controller - Cluster controller, both are the same thing