How do I create time range aliases in a playlist?
Product Family: Video Software and Controllers
Product: Venus Control Suite- tools menu
This tool will help you define common times of a day for repeated use in playlists or media scheduling. Use this if you are often scheduling start and end times for standardized time ranges like: morning range, rush hour range, late night, etc.
Create/Manage the time range aliases
1. Log in to Venus® Control Suite and locate main menu panel is on the left side of the screen.
2. Click on the Tools icon from the left side menu and select the Time Range Aliases tile.
3. Click Add New.
4. Fill out the name and time range and Save.
For example, you might want an alias called morning time range and set the time for 5:00-10:00am.
5. Add more time ranges as needed.
Option 1: Apply the time range aliases to a playlist
1. On the Venus® Control Suite main menu panel, click on the Playlist icon.