How do I update my Scorecard Graphics?
Product Family: Sport Software and Interfaces
Product: Scorebook Generator
Components: DakStats Baseball
Control System: baseball (Power User, Super System)
The steps outlined, if performed incorrectly, may result in equipment failure. Do not attempt these steps without proper training and understanding of product operation. Consult a Daktronics support technician if you need assistance.
The following packages need to be installed/updated and licensed seasonally.
Locate and login to the computer(s) where Scorebook Generator will be installed/updated.
- Close down any open DakStats and Scorebook Generator programs.
- Click on the installer: Dakfiles | DakStats | Scorebook Generator.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install Scorebook Generator.
- An icon should appear on the desktop. Double-click this icon to open the program.
- License the Scorebook Generator (Yearly Renewal)
- Highlight and Copy the Lock Code.
- Contact technical support and provide the serial number.
- They will verify the license billing/entitlements and send you an license file.
- When the license file is received, save it to a location that is easy to remember, such as “My Documents” or the “Desktop”.
- Click Load License, and then locate and open the license file.
- Confirm Version.
- Verify game information is being received from DakStats.
- Repeat the above steps on the computer (if available).