- How do I configure color RTD Mapping for DMP-8000 in the web interface?
For DMP-8000 versions below 7.25, see:
How to configure color RTD mapping for DMP-8000 with Silverlight interface.
1. Log into
web interface of the DMP-8000 you will be using for color RTD.
2. Enter the DMP-8000s IP address or DNS name into web browser
- From the local machine, you can also enter localhost or 127.0.0.1
- Navigate to the configuration tab (wrench). Then click on
Add Mapping (Visual reference below). Fill in source color values from the
Venus Value provided in DSTI.
The source color is the data specified Daktronics RTD color. This is the Venus value provided from DSTI into the Red, Green, Blue fields for the color you will be changing the RTD information from.
4. On the right, select the
target color you want to be designed for Color RTD. Select a value or type in the hex value in the box provided, adding FF to the beginning to account for the transparency values.
5. Once finished with all source mapping, save the configuration.
Note: You can
not have duplicate source colors, but you can have duplicate target colors.
For help setting up the DMP-7000 or Show Control for Color RTD, see
How to Setup Color RTD in DSTI and Show Control?, DD3084380 and
How to setup and use Color RTD in DSTI and Venus 7000, DD2214243.