- How do I set up synchronized playlists for multiple displays or zones?
- How do I set up my schedule so multiple displays change content at the same time?
- Product Family: Software
- Control System: Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted, Venus Control Suite Locally Hosted
- Click Playlists on the Main Menu.
- Select Synchronized Playlists from the Add New drop-down menu.
- Click on the title, on/off status, date range, or time range for configuration.
Click Add Column + to begin configuring the playlist grid. Select a Display or Zone for the column and click Confirm to continue.Add additional rows, columns, and content as needed.
- The playlist is On by default. Click Off to disable the playlist.
- Set the Initial Start Date and Final End Date from the calendar drop-down menu.
- The playlist inherits the Daily Time Range from the display. Click Set Custom Time Range to set the Daily Start Time and Daily End time if desired.
To make changes to a cell, click the three dot Menu and select Edit Cell. Reorder multiple content files from the drag handle or remove desired content by clicking the X. Confirm when done.Once done, click Save and Exit.
- To add a row, click the Add Row button. To reorder existing rows, click the drag handle under Loop Duration for desired row. Adjust row duration if desired.
- Note: When the cell’s content duration exceeds the slot duration, content will only play to the slot duration. When the cell content duration is shorter than the slot duration, content will hold the last frame until the slot duration expires.
- To add a column, click the Add Column button. Select a Display or Zone for the column and click Confirm to continue.
- To add content to an empty (transparent) cell, click the plus sign to view the Media Library. To add additional content to a cell with content, click the three dot menu and select Add Media to view the Media Library. Select from the Media Library by dragging and dropping to desired cell.
Note: Synchronized playlists will override normal playlists to remain in sync. If you need to rotate from zones to full screen you will need to create a full screen column and keep the other zones at transparent and then add content to the full screen column.