- I am in Windows 10 and when switching accounts in Visiconn there is a prompt to install Microsoft Silverlight.
- I am continually prompted to download Microsoft Silverlight when trying to use Visiconn.
- I keep being asked to download or update Microsoft Silverlight to the latest version when using Microsoft Edge for Visiconn.
- Visiconn prompts me to download and/or update Microsoft Silverlight even though it is already downloaded/updated on my PC.
- Microsoft Edge does not support the use of Microsoft Silverlight.
- Open Visiconn in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- In the Windows 10 taskbar search, type Internet Explorer and you will see it appear in the results.
- Click and open Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Browse to https://www.visiconn.net/.
- Log into Visiconn with your Username and Password as normal.
Additional information for Silverlight issues using other web browsers: