- How to keep the team scores on a basketball scoreboard, used for wrestling, when the match is reset.
- Product Family: Sports Products
- Product: Basketball Scoreboards (BB-21xx, BB-31xx)
- Control System: All Sport 5000 or 5500 using code 3101
- Press the Reset Match button and press Enter/Yes to start the reset process.
- Use the arrow keys to Select the team that won the current match and press Enter.
- Enter the number of points (Team Score) the wrestler who won the current match earned for the team and press Enter.
Console will display TOD 12:00:00 ET 0:00 H# G#, where the # equals the current match score. Press enter when ready to clear the current match data.
- Console will display Home * or Guest * and the * will be flashing. The flashing * is prompting the user to enter data.
Press the Match +1 key and use the arrow keys to chose the next match(weight class) and press Enter.Console is now ready to score the next match.
- Think of this screen as a reset confirmation. Once you hit Enter you clear the current match data.
**Please note that the Weight Class On setting must be set to ON.
- Press "Menu" button on console.
- Scroll down 7 times and select "Edit Settings".
- Scroll down 7 times and enable "Weight Class On Y/N?" by pressing "Yes/Enter".