- Unable to save changes to the Input on VIP-5160s that use the new HTML5 UI.
- Save button is grayed out.
- Next to Identification there is a red dot.
- Under Identification, the Description is highlighted and reads "Description contains invalid characters.".
- VIP-5x60 HTML5 UI
- Firmware: 2016.09.30-B1688
- Invalid characters in the VIP description name preventing changes from being saved.
- Update to the latest VIP firmware.
Either one of the following can be done:
- Remove invalid characters from description name (!@#$%^&*()).
- Access the old VIP UI to make changes, How do I access the legacy (Silverlight) interface? DD3533165.