- Log into Venus Control Suite.
- Click on the Data tab.
- Select Countdown from the Add New drop-down menu.
- Configure the countdown.
- Enter a title or name for the countdown.
- Select the date and time of the event.
- Select time zone of the event.
- Select a direction for the count.
- Select desired Increments by marking the box next to each increment.
- Select desired formats for each and what the value should do once it reaches 0.
- Click Save when done.
- To create a presentation with data, follow How do I add my data feed to a web presentation in Venus Control Suite?, DD3740614.
Note: The display needs to be compatible with data to utilize this feature and must have constant internet connection. For information on display models and data, please see What displays and software are compatible with XML/RSS feeds?, DD2768279.