- How do I verify a Display Studio script has been sent to the VP-6000?
- How to view the system journal for any commands or triggers sent to a 6000 processor?
- Product Family: Video Software and Controllers
- Product: VP-6000, DI-6000
- Components: Display Studio script buttons, journalctl
- Control System: Show Control System
The VP-6000 can be checked to verify that the VP-6000 has received the script or command.
1. Log into the 6000 series processor. Refer to How to log into DI-6000 or VP-6000 using PuTTY.
2. type: journalctl -b -e
journalctl- query the contents of the system
-b -e = boot to end
ctrl + c = exit
3. View the log files for any recent triggers. The specific script name will be listed in the results.