- No data will display on the client DOG clock.
- Swapping server/client setting on base stations results in a blank client DOG clock.
- Server base station works as expected.
- TI-20xx with base station set to client mode will not display any data.
- In Range LED on client base station never turns on.
- Product Family: Sports Product, Timing
- Component: RC-100 Base Station set to client mode w/ 3.7 firmware, DOG Clocks in server/client configuration
- Control System: RC-100
- RC-100 Base Station(s) not working correctly in Client mode.
For a visual of the setup please reference DWG-317837 on pdf page 89 of the RC-100 Operation Manual, ED-15133.
- Use an RC-100 Base Station with firmware version 3.8 or greater.
- Contact Daktronics Customer Support to discuss available options.
- United States & Canada 1-800-325-8766
- Outside US & Canada +1-605-697-4000
- Submit a Service Request form and reference the article number. Example: DD1234567.
- Use an RC-100 Base Station with firmware version 3.6.