- How to load a pre-made configuration onto a DI-6000 via command lines?
Product Family: Display Interface
The steps outlined, if performed incorrectly, may result in equipment failure. Do not attempt these steps without proper training and understanding of product operation. Consult a Daktronics support technician if you need assistance.
1. Use WinSCP to copy pre-made configuration folder into
/tmp folder in desired DI-6000
NOTE: To log in with WinSCP please reference
How to log into DI-6000 or VP-6000 using WinSCP, DD3287018.
NOTE: Load only individual files to this location, do not load zipped files.
Example of file structure: C:\tools\DI-6000\Main Video\Config\ all your actual files such as inputs, outputs etc. The folder to transfer is
2. Close WinSCP and Log in to the DI-6000 using PuTTY. Please reference
How to log into DI-6000 or VP-6000 using PuTTY, DD3282244 on procedure to log in.
3. If any existing config is already on the unit, it may be necessary to remove that config first. Using the following commands:
- sudo rm -Rv /etc/kadoka/config/inputs
- sudo rm -Rv /etc/kadoka/config/outputs
- sudo rm -Rv /etc/kadoka/config/vpctld
4. Copy the configuration folder from
/etc/kadoka/ by typing the following terminal command:
- sudo -u kadoka cp -iRv /tmp/(name of folder transferred)/* /etc/kadoka/
5. If an existing configuration is present you will be asked if you want to overwrite each file, type y for yes or n for no.
6. Make script file executable, copy and paste this directly into PuTTY:
sudo -u kadoka chmod -v a+x /etc/kadoka/post-misc.sh
7. For edited changes to take effect, restart the device: