How to configure the light sensor for NovaStar controlled displays?
- Product Family: Sender Box
- Product: NovaStar Sending Box, Nova M3 MFN300 Function Card, Nova MTH310 Temperature Sensor
- Components: light sensor, multi-function card, NovaLCT-Mars
- Control System: World Wide Gold, Limited Compliance Gold, NPP Control using transmit common/open protocol
- This includes but not limited to DVN-4003, J Series, U Series, Q Series, JVX, QVN-1000, and ZPN.
Configure the Sender Box - How do I configure a NovaLCT-Mars Sender Box?
Install and Configure the multi-function card. -How to Configure the Multi-Function Card for NovaStar controlled displays?
Configure the Brightness preferences.
- Click on the Brightness tile.
- Select Automatically Adjustment and then click the Wizard Settings button.
- Select Adjust by Light sensor and click Next.
- Check the box next to the connected light sensor to enable it.
- Adjust the default brightness percentage when light sensor fails, recommended 3%.
- In the Environment Brightness table, set the configuration as shown below.
- Press Finish to save the settings. This will close out the light sensor configuration.
- Press the Save button. Then Close the brightness adjustment window.
Examples of environmental/screen brightness are listed in the chart below.