- Unable to VNC to replacement VNet, DMP-8000.
- Can access web page of VNet.
Copy UltraVNC config through Windows shares.
- Connect to
- Connect to "C:\" shares on remote computer by performing the following:
- Go to Start > Run
- In the Run box type \\computerIP\c$ and press enter (where computer IP is the IP address of the computer you are trying to connect to ie. 192.168.0.111).
- Navigate to the UltraVNC install directory - Program Files (x86)\UltraVNC.
- Copy ultravnc.ini into the install directory.
- Reboot the computer for new settings to take.
- Verify access to DMP thru VNC.