- How do I run a report in Venus Control Suite?
- How do I run a Proof of Play Report in Venus Control Suite?
- How do I run a Scheduled Content Report in Venus Control Suite?
- How do I know how often my content played?
- How do I see what is scheduled to play on my display?
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Venus Control Suite
- Components: Reports, Reporting
- Control System: Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted, Venus Control Suite Local Hosted
- Open Reporting from the Apps Menu located in the top right of the VCS landing page. If that is not available, locate and click Reports on the Venus menu to open the reports page.
- Click Add New
- Choose the Report Type.
- Give the Report a Name
- Choose which Display to generate the report from.
- Select Account from the drop down box.
- Under Range, enter Time and Date parameters for the report you wish to generate.
- Click Submit to generate the report.
Venus Learning Center
For additional information, please visit: http://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-control-suite/learning-center/Intro.