1. Keystroke Shortcuts are the fastest way to give commands in Content Studio. They are especially great for issuing common commands, such as saving a presentation.
- In order to issue a command using a keystroke shortcut, you simply press a combination of keys on your keyboard.
2. Contextual Menu will display a list of commands related to a specific object or area. To open a contextual menu:
- Right -click an object or area of the layout. A contextual menu appears, displaying commands that are relevant to the object or area that you right clicked.
- Select an option form the contextual menu, or click anywhere outside the contextual menu to close it without selecting anything.
3. Key tips will appear whenever you press the <Alt> key. You can use Key Tips to perform just about any action in Content Studio, without ever having to use the mouse.
- To issue a command using a Key Tip, first press the <Alt> key. Tiny letters or numbers, called badges, will appear on the Quick Access Toolbar, and all of the tabs on the Ribbon. Depending on the tab or command you want to select, press the letter or number key indicated on the badge. Repeat this step as necessary until the desired command has been issued.