- How do I use the Paging feature in Content Studio with Venus Control Suite?
- How can I create a Paging element in the Venus Control Suite version of Content Studio?
- Product Family: Software
- Product: Venus Control Suite
- Component: Venus Pro Playlist, Venus Prime, Content Studio
- Control System: Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted, Venus Control Suite Local Hosted
Start with a new layout in Content Studio. Click on the Insert Tab
and then click the Paging
icon in the Media
Holding your left mouse key down, click in the layout and drag out a box to represent your Paging area, or the area that will change while the rest of the display remains static.
If the Paging
area does not draw exactly where you want it, you can move it by releasing the left mouse key to get a yellow box around your Paging
area. Then just grab the small white box in the top left corner and drag the Paging
area to the desired location.
Create your presentations with static text on one side; this is the text that will be seen all the time. Create Paging
presentation within the Paging
area; this content will "page" through the number of pages you create.
is selected, you will also see a Page Storyboard
tab at the bottom of Content Studio, next to your Timeline
and Layout Storyboard
You can add multiple pages by first selecting the paging area, and then clicking on the Pages tab at the top of Content Studio, and using the Add or Insert icon in the Page Group.
Venus Learning Center
For additional information, please visit: http://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-control-suite/learning-center/Content-Studio.