- Is there a way to suspend one or more playlists or an entire schedule in the Venus 1500 V4 software for certain time period or day?
- Is there a way to temporarily stop a schedule or override a schedule with a particular message?
- Venus 1500 V4 does not have any direct built-in methods for suspending a particular playlist or entire schedule.
- Duplicate the display in Venus 1500 Version 4.
- Go to Orange V in the upper left.
- Click Configure.
- Select Add a Display.
- Manually configure an identical display.
- Name it something intuitive (e.g.: "Schedule Interrupt", "Emergency Messages", etc...).
- This will allow for two entirely separate schedules to be managed in Venus 1500 Version 4.
- The original display will be used for normal operation, but the duplicated one will be used to send a temporary/interim schedule and overwrite the current one on the display (e.g. could be used to display a message like "School Closed Due to Weather").
- When switching from one display to another, push Publish To Display to resume first playlist or to begin second.
Note: One might do this order to play a holiday message or an emergency message on a particular day and then resume normal playlists later.