- Outlets and/or Possession Indicator on Scorer's Table do not work
- Product Family: Scoreboards and Timing Systems
- Product: Scorers Table, ST-2011
- Component: outlets
- Control System:
End users converted the 4 prong cable to 3 prong and did not connect the forth wire.
- All four wires in the power cable must be connect to get power. The green is ground, white is neutral, red and black are hot.
- The black wire supplies power to the outlets and possession indicator.
- The red wire supplies power to the power modules for the LED display
- None known