- Display may appear blank via webcam.
IDM / System Health Events
- No Content After Sunrise diagnostics alert on VLink, VIP, or VNet.
- No Content diagnostics alert on VLink, VIP, or VNet.
- Product Family: Message Displays
- Product: System Health, IDM
- Component: DB-1000 - DB-4xxx billboard, AF-2014 billboard
- Control System: Venus Control Suite
- Computer not outputting content to the controller.
- Content is scheduled with expiration dates. This event is created when the currently playing content expires and the DMP-8000 detects that it has no content scheduled to play, causing it to increment its counter.
Remote Troubleshooting Steps
Contact Daktronics for assistance.
If a scheduling error has occurred, the content manager should assist with the correction of that schedule.
Onsite Troubleshooting Steps
- Verify that computer is receiving proper power.
- Verify that the computer is properly connected to the controller.
- If enclosure has a monitor check for any error messages to determine if onsite computer is still usable.
- Install replacement computer if necessary.
Related ResourcesDiagnostics: Not Receiving Video - VLink or VIP