- ColorSmart scoreboard not displaying correct digit colors.
- Home Team score is staying amber on ColorSmart scoreboard everything else is changing in color as supposed too.
- One scoreboard in a 3 scoreboard facility displays amber for high score instead of green.
- One digit segment staying yellow when it should be changing to green.
- Update firmware on driver and problem goes away until power cycle.
- Driver swapped with another known working board, problem followed the "bad" scoreboard.
- Product Family: Sports Product
- Product: BB-31xx, Radio or wire communication
- Component: Scoreboard driver with 2.2 or less firmware
- Control System: AS-5500
Note: It does not hurt to check the settings in the All Sport 5500 to verify the color settings.
- Install drivers with firmware (ED-16327)version 2.3 or greater.
- If the driver firmware is updated and the issue is not resolved try following: ColorSmart scoreboard/shot clock/stat panel/TNMC/Electronic Captions have blank digits, incorrect/missing data, DD2922269. If DD2922269 resolves the issue please link that article in the case.
- If digit color issues persist with driver firmware version 2.3 or greater, escalate the call so that engineering can get involved.
For Temporary Operation
- Power cycle scoreboard until digits display correct colors.