- How do I hook up the DC Injector for Ethernet Bridge Radios?
- Product Family: Message Displays
- Product: Galaxy, GalaxyPro, GPx
- Component: Ethernet Bridge Radios (EBRs), DC Injector (DCI)
- Note: The DC Injector is also called a PoE (Power over Ethernet) device.
- Control System:
- Connect the DCI's IN port directly to the computer or network switch:
- Older DCIs will be labeled "Data In."
- Newer DCIs will be labeled "Switch Hub."
- Connect the DCI's OUT port to the server radio:
- Older DCIs will be labeled "P+Data Out."
- New DCIs will be labeled "RJ45."
Note: The total cable length from the computer or network to the server radio cannot exceed 300 feet.