- "Not Receiving Video" alert on either the VLink or VIP
- Display may appear blank via webcam
IDM / System Health Event(s)
- Not Receiving Video alert on either the VLink or VIP.
- Product Family: Message Displays
- Product: System Health, IDM
- Component: DB-1000 - DB-4xxx billboard, AF-2014 billboard
- Control System: Venus Control Suite
Scenario 1: The processor detects that there is no input video signal connected.
Scenario 2: The processor detects that the video format being received is "0x0x0".
Remote Troubleshooting Steps
- Contact Daktronics for assistance
Onsite Troubleshooting Steps
- Verify that computer is receiving proper power
- If enclosure has a monitor check for any error messages to determine if onsite computer is still usable
Install replacement computer if necessary.
- If onsite is still usable reference DD2296117 to ensure there is not an EDID issue
- If display adapters show an error in device manager reference VNet or Scala 2RU 1/2 rack computer, no digital display option present, DD2034630